Helicopter Mechanic Jobs
Working with us is an opportunity of a lifetime.
We offer technically proficient helicopter mechanics with EASA / FAA license and suitable type rating challenging career opportunities on single and twin turbine helicopters. Our operations are currently based in Iraq and the Middle East region.
- Excellent experience and knowledge associated with the operation and maintenance of light and medium turbine helicopters and their systems.
- Must hold a valid EASA or FAA A & P license. EASA with type rating preferred.
- Good classroom and practical trainer of maintenance students according to EASA / FAA rules and regulations.
- English language fluency (written and verbal comprehension);
must be at least equal to ICAO English level 4.
- In-depth knowledge of operational requirements of field, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Willing to move to the Middle East.
- Preference will be given to type rated Airbus Helicopters H120 (EC120B), H125 (AS350B3e), H135 (EC135 series), H145 (EC145) or Russian Helicopters Mi-17.
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative.
- Ability to instruct local co-workers.
- Improvisation talent and being a technical all-rounder.
- Possess and demonstrate sound judgment and objectivity in decision making.
- Create an environment that clearly demonstrates teamwork and professionalism.
- Establish effective interpersonal relationships and demonstrate positive customer service relations (internal and external).